Trying to find a reliable stump removal service? You’re in the right place! WCO Tree Care is the best service to call for stump removal and stump grinding in the area. We network with local tree service companies and certified arborists able to get rid of stumps safely, effectively and affordably for homes and businesses throughout Waukesha County. Click the orange button below for a FREE ESTIMATE!
WHY REMOVE A TREE STUMP?
Left-behind tree stumps are usually an eyesore on your property. There are a lot of reasons to remove them as quick as you can. BRAND helps customers with tree stump issues ranging from:
- New Property – Stump grinding is an easy and affordable service, but homeowners and property managers have been known to ignore it. If you just bought a new home and there is a “stump issue” in the yard, then it’s time to return your landscaping’s curb appeal.
- Safety – Trees should be cut down soon after they die. If you opt for a “quick fix,” you may cut down a portion of the tree and leave the stump behind. Left-behind tree stumps can be a safety hazard. Professional stump grinding finishes the job the tree removal service didn’t.
- Landscaping – Need to make space for flower beds or to install a fence or reseed the grass? A call to BRAND ensures that a tree stump won’t stop you.
- Curb Appeal – Trees sometimes need to be removed for curb appeal. If there is a stump remaining, the positive impact is less noticeable.
Calling us for stump grinding is the best solution for all of the problems above. Stump removal is our specialty! The process is simple – and the results will benefit your landscaping for a long time!
STUMP REMOVAL SERVICES
WCO Tree Care makes scheduling service easy. Local tree stump specialists have the experience and professional tools to safely and totally remove a tree stump from your property. Here’s what to expect:
- Large & Small Stump Removal – Your assigned tree service specialist will have stump grinding machinery ranging in size based on the size of your tree stump. This guarantees that you’re getting the high-quality solution your lawn requires. There are no tree stumps too small or too big!
- Customized Stump Removal – Local tree care professionals use a small stump grinder accessible through a 36-inch gate, and are also set up with a large stump grinder that can remove any size tree stump, so long as the location of the stump is accessible.
- Stump Grinding Below Grade – Services usually will grind tree stumps 4-6 inches below grade. This is important to encourage healthy grass growth.
By scheduling stump removal, you’re ensuring excellent results – and you’re getting a service that will be designed to your exact scenario. Each stump grinding service is different, but there’s no situation our partners can’t handle!
Tree Stump Removal Benefits
Professional stump grinding isn’t only the best way to get rid of a tree stump from your property – it’s also the most affordable option. By hiring a tree service, you’re getting the very best for your home. Here are just some of the benefits grinding a stump provides:
- Curb Appeal – Large tree stumps are a major eyesore and destroy the curb appeal of a lawn.
- Safety – Large tree stumps are a safety hazard and can cause tripping and falling incidents for homeowners and children.
- Logistics – Stumps that are obtrusive can prevent basic lawn care and maintenance.
- Insect Infestation – Stumps attract insects and other pests – particularly ants and termites.
- Healthy Growth – Dead trees can be a host to infectious diseases that can spread to other trees on your lawn. Tree stump removal helps prevent this risk.
FIND STUMP REMOVAL NEAR YOU!
Calling us guarantees safe, professional and efficient stump removal for your lawn in Waukesha County. Local tree care services with certified arborists are standing by and available for year-round tree stump grinding or removal. Learn more about stump removal services or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
SERVING ALL OF WAUKESHA COUNTY
Big Bend • Brookfield • Butler • Chenequa • Delafield • Dousman • Eagle • Elm Grove • Hartland • Lac La Belle • Lannon • Menomonee Falls • Merton • Mukwonago • Muskego • Nashotah • New Berlin • North Prairie • Oconomowoc • Pewaukee • Summit • Sussex • Wales • Waukesha