Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Waukesha County. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service. That’s where we come in! WCO Tree Care provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the area – including Brookfield, New Berlin & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning
WCO guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WCO is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? WCO Tree Care is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WCO for tree trimming and maintenance.
SERVING ALL OF WAUKESHA COUNTY
Big Bend • Brookfield • Butler • Chenequa • Delafield • Dousman • Eagle • Elm Grove • Hartland • Lac La Belle • Lannon • Menomonee Falls • Merton • Mukwonago • Muskego • Nashotah • New Berlin • North Prairie • Oconomowoc • Pewaukee • Summit • Sussex • Wales • Waukesha